• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ability to leave Shout?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I wanna leave shout sometimes, during raids trash talking shout spams the channels, and especially during events!
I'm just not sure if you leave Shout then using shout says 'no one hears you' even though you're close? I dunno.

Just let me leave Shout e_e

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
My issue is with spam, not just from one player, but when a collection of players get in one spot and start freaking out.
It's not efficient to /ignore them all, which is why I'm asking for a way to leave the channel.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Good point @Barnubus, it is annoying when you have a group of people up your ass. I've had this experience with raiders (campers) that do nothing but sit in town and troll-spam. Since I have a greater understanding of what you mean, I support this suggestion.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I wanna leave shout sometimes, during raids trash talking shout spams the channels, and especially during events!
I'm just not sure if you leave Shout then using shout says 'no one hears you' even though you're close? I dunno.

Just let me leave Shout e_e
Leaving shout would result in the 'no one can hear you message'.
Sorry but I doubt you will be allowed too.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Stop taking it off topic by bashing players, if you're going to bash - at least bash the suggestion.

On topic.
I thought you were able to leave /ch shout? I've done it multiple times, or at least I've bugged out of it a few times.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Stop taking it off topic by bashing players, if you're going to bash - at least bash the suggestion.

On topic.
I thought you were able to leave /ch shout? I've done it multiple times, or at least I've bugged out of it a few times.
You shouldn't be able to leave shout. If you have I suggest you rejoin it.