• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A1ter application.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Some screenshots of those structures you have built would look great with your application!

A1ter

Iron
Sorry, I didn't made any, I wanted to make a video but the server admin shut down the server. It's off now for 2 months and I think it will never work again.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
You said you own a server with around 100 players though? I'm sure you must have built something over there or even in single player?

A1ter

Iron
I'm just administrating that server, there is almost no time to build because every player has problems with something, I don't play singleplayer at all. Also we had a server wipe yesterday so I didn't start to build anything.

DusksCrown

Legacy Supporter 4
Honestly this seems like a whole lot of coincidence however, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Just give a clearer reason on why you should be accepted, for example, what do you believe you can contribute to the server?

A1ter

Iron
I can help new players, I can contribute good experience for others. I can help the server grow by advertising it. I also know much about servers(or I just think that's much), so you can ask me somehting when you would need help.