• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A plugin that should get added and Races!

Drophammer

Wood
Pretty much, I want more challenging mobs... Creepers are dull & easy and only kill you when your not paying attention. There is a plugin that adds more mobs without using mods that I saw on bukkit that would be cool if Herocraft added. Here it is: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/more-mobs/

Adding this plugin would add more mobs that would make the server feel more like an RPG.

Another thing I want to see added is Races. It would add ALOT more flavor to the server because every class has one set of skills that is straight forward, no choices to make on some skill tree, it just happens as you level up. So one necromancer is the same as another of the same level. If you add lets say 5 races (Orc, Human, Elf, Halfling, and Vampire) then it adds 80 different combinations, A WHOLE lot more than the 16 choices there are. Each race could get a bonus to speed, health, strength, etc. They could also have skills for their race that are special to that race! That is all :).