• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A new skill for Alchys

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Since smiths are going to gain the ability to make chain armor, I think that the ability to make chain should be taken away from alchemists. But they should get another skill in place of it. I would think it would be nice to have a "summon potion buff skill" so it would allow alchys to summon a potion buff but Not in combat. I also think before it should give you slowness III for 10 seconds before(like when using recall) <--- Just to make sure it is not used in PvP ;) and it would have along cooldown around 20 minutes. The potion you could summon would be based on level. It would not be a potion but it would be the buff from the potion. It be a buff to stop people from selling them.

This is an example:

lvl 20 alchemist: Summon Potion of Swiftness(3 min)
lvl 25 alchemist: Summon Potion of strength(3 min)
lvl 30 alchemist: Summon a Haste buff(1 min)
lvl 35 alchemist: Summon Potion of healing I
lvl 40 alchemist: Summon potion of Swiftness II (1:30 min)
lvl 55 alchemist Summon Potion of healing II

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
No. It would be too easy if they could just spawn these things without working to get the materials.

Also, alchemists no longer have the ability to make chainmail.