• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Mob Arena for donors

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I think it would be cool if there would be a Mob arena for donors tier 4 or 5 and above. This would be a neat donor perk and I think would get more donors. To stop from people getting to lvl 60 in a couple hours, I think they should have reduced experience. So a zombie gives the group around 5 exp. It should take the same amount(or more) time to level up. It also could be opened only one day a week or you can only go once a day. I liked to go into a Mob Arena for fun. I really like the quest but I would like to have a Mob arena even If it gave very small experience to the players.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not sure what my opinion on this is, it would be pretty fun to play and mess around in. That said if the XP isn't really low then it would make leveling a lot easier for donors. The idea has potential.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We don't have mob arena installed and there are several things still broken on it.

We won't be bringing it back in 'just for donors' - rather we want to introduce dungeon instances / group play. There's just a lot to do before that's possible.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
I was thinking it'd be cool if there was a quest that required you to do something like fight through a dungeon and "save" a NPC... Throw in some zombie pigmen and a blaze or two.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Dungeons will be way better, no MA's! My only issue is I want dungeons right now ;) happy to build some if you want help @Kainzo

C

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Well I think it would be cool if there would be a Mob arena for donors tier 4 or 5 and above. This would be a neat donor perk and I think would get more donors. To stop from people getting to lvl 60 in a couple hours, I think they should have reduced experience. So a zombie gives the group around 5 exp. It should take the same amount(or more) time to level up. It also could be opened only one day a week or you can only go once a day. I liked to go into a Mob Arena for fun. I really like the quest but I would like to have a Mob arena even If it gave very small experience to the players.
Eh i wont ever miss the mob arena but if you really like it just party with you're town on fridays and go to DoD.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Would make donors way OP (5 exp per mob for the entire group is the same like it was last map).