• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A leveling World.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
maybe if it doesnt lag the server all too much, you guys could add another world that's stuck at midnight, and the modifyworld permission turned off. this would make a world in which people could go and level up, and the terrain would still look normal without the modify world permission for that world.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
Hopefully this read only world was made with a map editor and not randomly generated. That way there's not inaccessible caves filled with spawners and mobs that we can't get at.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Hopefully this read only world was made with a map editor and not randomly generated. That way there's not inaccessible caves filled with spawners and mobs that we can't get at.
I'm like 99.83% sure that it will be custom made.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
In Zeal, leveling was based solely off mining and mob killing. It worked.
In Dragongarde, leveling was based mostly off Mob Arenas. It broke combat because everyone was too busy at MAs to engage in the rest of the server.
I can't say I want to split the server into fragments of LFG groups on a new map to level just like MAs did. It leaves too few people around on the main map, which becomes dead quiet...

...though I suppose it'll probably happen.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While, yes fragmenting worlds is bad - we are the Multiverse after all - it's something we have always planned.
We do a damn good job of assisting 'world travel' and encouraging exploration.