• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Heroes Arena

Would you like this as a Skirmish/2v2 Map?

• Total voters

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
So, while the servers been down I wanted to build an Arena, and thanks to Aryios I was able to get this done.

hCvIu.png

Thanks to eagles90809 Aryios AzenYumCha and BeasttRecon for helping build the map.

This map can be used for 2v2 OR Skirmishes, its fairly big Including a Maze Forest, a rocky area, and a river. Its divided by the river and includes some booby-traps! All shaped into a Pokemon Stadum area. Enjoy.

7gcSX.png

u8Kf1.png

nBUjx.png

Lz9nj.png

M4Yp8.jpg

More Screenshots can be found here

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Still, spawning in the area where the forest is would just suck, All the aim skills which are hard enough to hit become almost impossible when you're in there, meaning any ranged Heroes will have problems there. Melee Heroes will just bash them while running around a tree. The stone area seems fine, though I bet some class could do something nasty there too.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Still, spawning in the area where the forest is would just suck, All the aim skills which are hard enough to hit become almost impossible when you're in there, meaning any ranged Heroes will have problems there. Melee Heroes will just bash them while running around a tree. The stone area seems fine, though I bet some class could do something nasty there too.
Isnt that the purpose of different kinds of areas? Lure your enemy into an area where your class kicks ass and then go all rape mode on them.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
It all looks good except I think you should cut a few of those trees down. It's going to be really hard to navigate through them, but I guess you won't know that for sure until it's been played on.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
OKAY!

I got rid of some of the things in the Forrest, Textured the walls, and replaced the pokeballs.

BoNpqh.jpg

oTQjRh.jpg

AypT5h.png

More Images can be found here. Spread the Word and suggest anything that comes to mind by these pictures! I'm open for suggestions.

EDIT - Made a Central fighting area in the forest, removed more shubbery and such and even raised the roof so you can somewhat run. ;)

Images can be found here.

EDIT 2 - Added some Ice to the river.

If this becomes popular enough and added to HC, I will make more Arenas.