• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Fresh Start

beefstrip

Wood
So I created a caster. I found that doing anything is almost impossible, since falling a little bit or getting a couple shots from a monster means pretty much guaranteed death. I looked up class changing on the wiki, and found the fee: 500 c. This seems rather much, at least at level seven. I really don't enjoy playing with so little health, so playing to the point where I can afford a class change seems like a lot of time playing a class I don't enjoy. My suggestion: A one-time no cost reset. A noob like me who realizes that they made the wrong decision, and would undo it they could would have the chance to start again from level one as a different class. I think this would make it a much friendlier introduction to new players, and also keep high level players playing, if they want to start again as a different class.
Thank you in advance,
beefstrip

Maybe one free class change if said player has not mastered any paths AND is not a crafter (to avoid new people making a ton of chest shops for free then changing without the cost)?

beefstrip

Wood
Yeah, that would be good. Then again, I assume if the option was available, a person wouldn't get to the point where they can master a path on a class they don't like. For crafter, maybe your shops would be erased.