• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A free attribute reset

Do you want the ability to reset attributes for free once?

• Total voters

darkjonas8

Dirt
I suggest that players get a free attribute reset to lvl 20 or so so they can make up mistakes in setting attributes they made when they were noobs :)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
If they even had this I think it should be at lvl 65 so then you know how all skills work and how your going to play the specified class.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
just a question, what if someone masters, changes stats, loses a level to mobs. then can he change again?

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't think it's really all that necessary. Restatting cost 100 souls (IIRC?) which isn't really very much at all in the big picture. In the one month that I have been playing I've probably attained a total of over 2000 souls.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't think it's really all that necessary. Restatting cost 100 souls (IIRC?) which isn't really very much at all in the big picture. In the one month that I have been playing I've probably attained a total of over 2000 souls.
2k isn't much Honestly 100s isn't a lot for me, but some people have problems getting money or are tracked and killed whenever they mine/have valuble stuff to sell on them