• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

a fantastic thread title is located here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glide

Dirt
Hello, I'm somewhat of a noob, and saw your server on a forum. I got interested in the RPG layout of this server and decided i wanted to try it out. Thanks for hearing me out. Its alright if you reject me, i won't cry…..much.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello, I'm somewhat of a noob, and saw your server on a forum. I got interested in the RPG layout of this server and decided i wanted to try it out. Thanks for hearing me out. Its alright if you reject me, i won't cry…..much.
reviewing

Glide

Dirt
Sorry about that, I didn't know that the special key uses your in game name. My special key is {HCG5}. However i couldn't find out how to change the key in the actual application. My apologies, but if you could tell me. Id be grateful

Glide

Dirt
By the way, this is my friends old mine craft account. He gave to me because he wasn't using it anymore. He's a nice guy and i believe he didn't do any griefing or get kicked from any servers, however I'm not sure. If something weird comes up, i can always contact him and ask him about it.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry about that, I didn't know that the special key uses your in game name. My special key is {HCG5}. However i couldn't find out how to change the key in the actual application. My apologies, but if you could tell me. Id be grateful
It's fine as it is. Correct.
By the way, this is my friends old mine craft account. He gave to me because he wasn't using it anymore. He's a nice guy and i believe he didn't do any griefing or get kicked from any servers, however I'm not sure. If something weird comes up, i can always contact him and ask him about it.
Does your friend still have access to this account?

Last edited:

Glide

Dirt
What do mean it's not premium? If the name doesn't work for the account, I can change it (if thats what you mean). Heres a list of names, if it helps.
1.Wuz (#'s if needed)
2.Morrow (#'s if needed)
3.Kirito (#'s if needed)

I don't know if this will help, or if this is what you meant.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Premium as in original minecraft. Bought the game.
I'm guessing you don't have that and you're using unlicensed copy?

This server is premium only and you have to have a legit minecraft account in order to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.