• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A bit confused

Zyromkiru

Air
Okay a few things I want cleared...

#1 First of all what do the different colors represent in the chat? I cannot seem to tell who is a mod/admin

#2 From reading the rules I thought you were not allowed to kill Right outside of the rings or is it that you can kill outside of the rings really close to them? because I am trying to figure out where to even go and then I was killed by a camper with a diamond sword.

#3 If we get a message that says: [x] We log all actions on the server, you are warned.
Does this mean I was warned or is it just a global warning for the recruit channel? Just making sure

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
#1: The colors represent those who have donated money to the server and have gotten to get colored names. [My name is green] It is still very easy to tell who is a mod, admin or founder by a prefix before their name. Alternatively, founders and admins will also have their named displayed in a red color. Mods will have a Mod* prefix before their name.

#2 You are allowed to kill anyone outside rings. It is...not recommended to kill someone right outside a ring as that is seen as "camping". However, in small amounts you are allowed to. Just don't kill the same person over and over again.

#3 Nope, you weren't. It's just a tip that the server gives you every once and a while. You will know you have been warned because an admin, mod or founder will message you and freeze you in place. But, hopefully you aren't doing anything that will require that!

Welcome to Herocraft!

To Others: Feel free to expand on this, as I can't remember if Admin's names are red.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Founders' names are red in-game, but you can tell who they are anyway because they have the "Founder" suffix after their names ;)

Encoded2

Stone
You can be killed outside the rings, you just cant kill the same person multible times. Join a town (like Blasphemy) and you will be protected from most of the Pkers.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Founders are red, Admins are light red, mods have Mod infront of their name. :) If you're ever unsure about anything, you can also use /pe... mainly if it's urgent or you just need something in-game ;D