• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

__salty__'s application

__salty__

Dirt
In-game name: __salty__
Location & Age: Australia & 12
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
Reason you should be accepted: Because i have heard of your server before and think that its great! I love hero plugins, i have never been banned, i voted, i do not like to grief or disobay rules. I do not swear at people or say bad things in chat, eg. spam, caps ect. so please let me in i would love to join! :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have heard about it on youtube, a friend(does not play on but might sign up his name is pieboy1234), internet pages, other servers.
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
Additional Info: my friend pieboy1234 would like to join, i play a lot (addicted). I have built some awesome stuff on other servers and singleplayer but either got destroyed or lost files :( . I love building and mining, Especially killing lol.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks for your interest, but in order to accept the HC Terms of Service, you must be 13+ years of age. Try again when you are 13! Good luck with future servers!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
It would be illegal, that's why. You need to legally be the age of 13 to legally accept the Terms of Service. I'm sorry, you do sound mature, but I can't do anything about it.