• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

7he_014 Whitelist Application.

Digicrack0

Stone
  1. In-game name: 7he_014
  2. Location & Age: United states, Washington, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans to speak of.
  4. Referral(s):My friend elmeerkat was showing me your server and it looked very interesting!
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft, and leveling up. I think that your original plugin will be really fun and keep me coming back. i also love pvp, so that should be fun as well. all in all, i just think that you guys would be fun to hang out with.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Elmeerkat.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Doing so as we speak. (or type i suppose...)
  8. Additional Info: You guys seem like nice people, and i would love to join your server!

Digicrack0

Stone
After looking at some of the other accepted applications, i felt that mine could use a bit more polish.

1. In game name: 7he_014
  2. Location & Age: United states, Washington, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans.
  4. Referral(s):My friend elmeerkat was showing me your server and it looked very interesting!
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft, i have been playing it since the alpha release. I Would be a respectful, player who wouldnt grief, and would know the rules. I personally really like the class type mods, and have been very interested in joining your server for quite some time. Given the chance, i would love to try to make a town, and contribute with a group!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Elmeerkat.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Doing so as we speak. (or type i suppose...)
  8. Additional Info: Right now, im working on learning Robot C, and prototyping for a robotics competition. The competition is all over the country, and involves a fair amount of engineering, so i think that i could bring some of that processes into my contributions. I hope you consider my application.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
You were overlooked man, when you reply to your own thread instead of editing your original post, us proctor think someone has looked it over already. Especially when your IGN is different than your forum name. Anyways, the application looks sound.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.