• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

$$$

@Kainzo ... So, just to follow up on all my bugging you, I'll post this here as a reminder, as well:

I'm finding it really difficult to generate cash enough to sustain a town. (I'm solo, btw, as I like to build my own stuff) I know.. "go mine". Been doing that, endlessly. Full disclosure, I'm an adult with a family, work, etc... I don't have all the hours of time and probably spend way too much time on Herocraft, as it is. At this rate, a couple hours a day of finding maybe 10 gold per hour is getting really tedious. Having the vote links (good for you, too) was always my way to sustain a town, in the past few maps. Unfortunately, they seem to be proving difficult to get working. So, I suggested to you the other night that maybe you could institute the selling of various ores (iron, copper, lapis, diamonds, red stone.. whatever) to a vendor at spawn for valors. We had it last map and it was helpful. I think it would be helpful to anyone, really, and particularly new players and I'm sure there are other's in a similar situation to mine, too. So... please set up a vendor to whom we can sell more ores besides just gold for valors. Cool? (and a fix to vote links would still be really welcome, too)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo ... So, just to follow up on all my bugging you, I'll post this here as a reminder, as well:

I'm finding it really difficult to generate cash enough to sustain a town. (I'm solo, btw, as I like to build my own stuff) I know.. "go mine". Been doing that, endlessly. Full disclosure, I'm an adult with a family, work, etc... I don't have all the hours of time and probably spend way too much time on Herocraft, as it is. At this rate, a couple hours a day of finding maybe 10 gold per hour is getting really tedious. Having the vote links (good for you, too) was always my way to sustain a town, in the past few maps. Unfortunately, they seem to be proving difficult to get working. So, I suggested to you the other night that maybe you could institute the selling of various ores (iron, copper, lapis, diamonds, red stone.. whatever) to a vendor at spawn for valors. We had it last map and it was helpful. I think it would be helpful to anyone, really, and particularly new players and I'm sure there are other's in a similar situation to mine, too. So... please set up a vendor to whom we can sell more ores besides just gold for valors. Cool? (and a fix to vote links would still be really welcome, too)
I think selling the ores is probably a good idea, with gold being the most pricey.
This is coming.