• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3liteN1nja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
So as me and @bfittipaldi were in teamspeak Elite Ninja joins our channel and starts mouthing us off, in my opinion he was harassing Bfitti, due to neither me or Bfitti being able to mute/kick/change the password of the TS channel we went down to talk to @Danda (sadly he was afk). Elite ninja came down with us and started mouthing off to Danda as well but also threatening to "Fucking Kill Him" (or something along those lines). Unfortunately I was not recording at this point in time but we did go into SilverMede TS with him because it was partially entertaining but that is when it got disturbing. @TheUberNerd was there when this very disturbing monologue took place that I had recorded.

http://www.mediafire.com/?onqkb2516oayl5g This file is the audio of that very disturbing monologue (I probably could have overlapped the audio with a video to put on youtube so you wouldn't need to download anything but I'm too lazy

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Christ, this idiot combat logged on me yesterday. I camped the area for 30 minutes then gave up when he wouldn't come back online. I wish I waited longer so I could have bent him over and spanked him with my skills.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh god this was hilarious. Also don't forget the part where he was worshiping Satan.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Going over his whitelist application, and I cringe.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/3l1t3n1nja-whitelist-app.43167/

Let me go on to say that I'd hate to be a Proctor. First of all, I think it's boring. Secondly, to be a 'good' proctor, it probably takes a lot of work. I'm not calling out this particular proctor in any way, but honestly, what does a person have to do not to get accepted onto the server? That's a genuine question because I really don't know.

He lied about his age, confessed to it, and he also has 4 other bans on different servers? To me, that's a time bomb waiting to go off. I'm glad we have proctors, because I'm sure they actually do deny some people. I just wish we were a little more strict, I guess.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So as me and @bfittipaldi were in teamspeak Elite Ninja joins our channel and starts mouthing us off, in my opinion he was harassing Bfitti, due to neither me or Bfitti being able to mute/kick/change the password of the TS channel we went down to talk to @Danda (sadly he was afk). Elite ninja came down with us and started mouthing off to Danda as well but also threatening to "Fucking Kill Him" (or something along those lines). Unfortunately I was not recording at this point in time but we did go into SilverMede TS with him because it was partially entertaining but that is when it got disturbing. @TheUberNerd was there when this very disturbing monologue took place that I had recorded.

http://www.mediafire.com/?onqkb2516oayl5g This file is the audio of that very disturbing monologue (I probably could have overlapped the audio with a video to put on youtube so you wouldn't need to download anything but I'm too lazy
Not sure whether I can verify that audio was taken on teamspeak, but if I find him online and he starts up, he's getting a TS ban ;) @Danda

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

:eek:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Going over his whitelist application, and I cringe.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/3l1t3n1nja-whitelist-app.43167/

Let me go on to say that I'd hate to be a Proctor. First of all, I think it's boring. Secondly, to be a 'good' proctor, it probably takes a lot of work. I'm not calling out this particular proctor in any way, but honestly, what does a person have to do not to get accepted onto the server? That's a genuine question because I really don't know.

He lied about his age, confessed to it, and he also has 4 other bans on different servers? To me, that's a time bomb waiting to go off. I'm glad we have proctors, because I'm sure they actually do deny some people. I just wish we were a little more strict, I guess.
The bans were awhile ago. We in the proctor team hope they've grown past that stuff so we give them the benefit of the doubt. I've seen people with lots of bans work perfectly well on the server.

This guy however...

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
He hopped in my ts channel and started talkin bout his friend getting a handjob. Then exclaimed hes more mature than a normal 14 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.