• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 3 ranger skill suggestions

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Simply put, please remove farsight. It is not used by anyone so why have it? Perhaps replace it with nightvision. It would get much more use that way.

2. Ice Volley, replace it with a skill called Fish in a Barrel. Fish in a Barrel upon impact (with a surface or player) summons water as if a bucket has been placed. Have it have a 5 second duration and a high cd. This could be used as a speed buff for players or a slow depending how you use it.

3. Aimed Shot, replace it with Rapid Fire. Rapid Fire allows arrows to be fired at full bow strength for 50% damage regardless how much you draw for a duration. Rapid Fire can stack with Envenom or Explosive shot. (this will let Envenom become more useful)

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
2. Ice Volley, replace it with a skill called Fish in a Barrel. Fish in a Barrel upon impact (with a surface or player) summons water as if a bucket has been placed. Have it have a 5 second duration and a high cd. This could be used as a speed buff for players or a slow depending how you use it.

I'm not sure how well dropping water would work, especially if it flowed in a regioned area. I could see this causing unfixable griefs to lava or other issues

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I like the current ice volley and aimed shot mechanics. Rapid fire was a zeal ranger ability, it was nice to blast unsuspecting players with arrows Gatling gun style, but it was verrrrry low range.

I agree far sight is completely useless, and does anyone else have trouble finding wolves to tame?

Envenom is really useful imo, try saving it for melee instead of range. You can get off more hits in melee, and thus more envenom damage.

My vote would be to remove farsight and tame wolf, and add summon wolf. Similar to beastmasters summon wolf from zeal, but WAY less powerful than those knockback infused demon hounds.:eek::eek: