• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1C3P0P's Application (Re-Apply)

1C3P0P

Stone
In-game name: 1C3P0P
Location & Age: Tempe, Arizona, I am 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None,nor do I intend to get any. I have taken the time to fully read the rules.
Referral(s): Unknownloner, mt51784
Reason you should be accepted: I am a dedicated player once I find a home I stay there. I see the server as my home and like to support it. I enjoy mmorpg's and this is the home of the best rpg mod on minecraft. I also have over 40 hours of time to put into playing minecraft and from what I have heard I want to spend it here.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft From mt51784 and Unknownloner while they were on a teamspeak I frequent and it sounded like fun. They began to explain how fun it has been and I want to enjoy it as well.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have. Friends have suggested I do it and I trust their judgement. It helps the server grow and I hear you deserve it.
Additional Info: First I want to thank you for your time. You have been very kind to my friends and others. I hope to be able to become a working member of your growing society. Furthermore I am including some screenshots of work I have created, either myself or had a major role in creating.

Attachments

• 2011-08-29_21.37.31.png
    2011-08-29_21.37.31.png
    496.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-08-29_21.43.49.png
    2011-08-29_21.43.49.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 11