• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 1$ boosts

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Before you say Munch your crazy, Munch your a moron, Munch I love you, hear me out. So instead of the good old 20-50$ boosts that one person has to buy, why not have a 20-50$ boost that 20-50 people have to buy, so the goal is that costs 1$ for each person and eventually it will become a boost.
Whats the point you ask? Well lets face it, no one likes to spend money, this way a group of friends can all spend money and pretty much split the cost without it being too difficult and it makes more people want to buy the boosts since its only A FREAKIN DOLLAR.
Legit pocket change, so more money for Kainzo and more boosts for us, sounds good to me.
For the crate keys, titles and other shit that comes with boosts, it could be the person that donated most, the very last person that donated (add some competitiveness into the mixture), random person, or none at all and the goal could be cheaper.
For the donations you could donate more than a dollar, minimum will be a dollar and maximum can be as much as the whole boost.
Any questions comments concerns and its fine if you love me, most do. @Kainzo

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here's why that wont happen.

Paypal fees. Every transaction paypal takes at least 55 cents on. So we would be getting reamed, hard.

We already have this in the guises of the store goal, a free 3 hour boost (that stacks every 100%) when reached.

A tip jar effect has been suggested 2-3 years ago, but buycraft never ran with the idea, probably due to legal issues.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Here's why that wont happen.

Paypal fees. Every transaction paypal takes at least 55 cents on. So we would be getting reamed, hard.

We already have this in the guises of the store goal, a free 3 hour boost (that stacks every 100%) when reached.

A tip jar effect has been suggested 2-3 years ago, but buycraft never ran with the idea, probably due to legal issues.
Instead of one dollar make it a minimum of 2 dollars and make the overall boost more so we do not lose money, people would still buy it since its only 2 dollars

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Instead of one dollar make it a minimum of 2 dollars and make the overall boost more so we do not lose money, people would still buy it since its only 2 dollars
if paypal takes 55 cents on each transaction that means the that instead of making $2, you make $1.45 for each transaction, meaning you lose more money the more transactions there is.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
if paypal takes 55 cents on each transaction that means the that instead of making $2, you make $1.45 for each transaction, meaning you lose more money the more transactions there is.
I realize this and? you still get a $1.45 instead of getting nothing

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
@munchlaxhero because if the permanent fee is 0.55$, HC would only make 45% out of the total donations using your 1$ method. However, by having 20$ donations HC only loses 55 cents off the whole 20$, which is like 97,5% of donations conserved.
like i said make it 2$ so its only 25% of profits gone and increase the grand total by 25%, people would still do it since its 2$