• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.8 Update Discussion

Is anyone else really excited for the 1.8 update? I personally cant wait for NPC's and the NPC villages. I wouldnt mind having other people around in SSP anyone else :D

I just hope the NPC's have some sort of semi-advanced AI, not just runs around like cows or pigs. Something that would be cool is that if you steal items from there chests then the village will try and kill you. Im excited for the food bar because that will put more motivation to creating farms and going hunting.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I wonder how towns will end up working. If they expand they'll have to stop somewhere, and what if they encroach on you rather than the other way around? It sounds like the borders will be flags or markers of some kind. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Exactly my point, I dont want them running around doing nothing, I want them to sometimes try to attack me or maybe steal from my chests or go in my home with a bucket and take some water! Maybe put stuff in my chests help me kill something or give me a bucket of water :)