• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.0 Test Server Shenanigans

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Something absolutely ridiculous, funny, or somethign of the sort from the 1.0 Test server (mc.herocraftonline.com:1337)? Well, post 'em here!

I'll start;
@OrangeAngel , @Kingtom , @PineappleChicken , @Jloy1 and I all had PvP matches, and in one between everyone except Kingtom, this ended up happening;
M8sTx.png

Looked kind of cool, I must say. Floating, iron armor, diamond ax, and flaming.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Orangey Cheated... he had armour! And Jloy is OP... needs nerf... but man it was fun. We didn't have any trees, so we turned our tree farm into a PVP ring... AWW YAH

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Orangey Cheated... he had armour! And Jloy is OP... needs nerf... but man it was fun. We didn't have any trees, so we turned our tree farm into a PVP ring... AWW YAH
It'snotokay, Kingtom, it'snotokay.... there there. It willnotbe alright.

EDIT: OP, needs nerf? Says the person who goes Cleric so he won't lose, haha.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
It'snotokay, Kingtom, it'snotokay.... there there. It willnotbe alright.

EDIT: OP, needs nerf? Says the person who goes Cleric so he won't lose, haha.
Pfft, nobody gave me 5c so I couldn't make myself op ;-; therefore, everyone else is op.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Hehehehe enchanted diamond armor with diamond axe with durability buff, i also had a shit ton of blast protection on my armor, Bolt did 1.5 hearts to me hahaha.

I killed kingtom, jloy and themorman in the same fight and only lost 4 hearts. I love decay.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
lol, I wish I would have gotten the screenshot of the chat spam that the steal skill does, I have like a 1/200 chance to even get something and I have to spam it as fast as possible. I might as well kill the damn person and take everything instead of just announcing to the world im trying to steal your 1 feather.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
lol, I wish I would have gotten the screenshot of the chat spam that the steal skill does, I have like a 1/200 chance to even get something and I have to spam it as fast as possible. I might as well kill the damn person and take everything instead of just announcing to the world im trying to steal your 1 feather.
This is a design flaw - the chance will be higher and it wont be spammable.