• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zziRBosss-Application

zziRBosss

Dirt
  1. In-game name: My in game name is zziRBosss.
  2. Location & Age: I live in Texas and i am 14.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned on Cubeville a while back for supposedly using X-Ray, which i honestly wasn't, i didn't or don't have it.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great asset to the server i love RPG servers and Herocraft sounds like a perfect one for me!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking on Minestatus one day and saw Herocraft so i decided to post an app.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted for Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a builder but i still love to play the game of Minecraft with additional plugins and can't wait for the Role-Playing experience!

zziRBosss

Dirt
I dont know what my "Ban thread" is i haven't visited the website after i was banned. I wasn't very interested in the server anyways so i didn't bother with it.

zziRBosss

Dirt
Okay, thats fine. I have a friend on the server it sounds like its not good so i probably wouldn't have played on it at all anyways. Thank you any though Brutalasserate!