• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zrono's Application to join

Z

zrono

In-game name: zrono
Location & Age: England, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I once got banned for forcefield on a pvp server sometime in january.
Referral(s): ixihreecehixi
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules, throughout my time on this server, so far it has been fun and a good experience , id like to say im polite, helpful if i know how to do it, ive been made a builder on servers, as i like to build alot.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend ixihreecehixi is on your server and i have been told that it is a good server and the staff are nice and helpful, i would also like to enjoy the plugins with him.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ5

Additional Info: I enjoy helping people and building as a team also i like working on big projects

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I once got banned for forcefield on a pvp server sometime in january.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules, throughout my time on this server, so far it has been fun and a good experience , id like to say im polite, helpful if i know how to do it, ive been made a builder on servers, as i like to build alot.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend ixihreecehixi is on your server and i have been told that it is a good server and the staff are nice and helpful, i would also like to enjoy the plugins with him.

Additional Info: I enjoy helping people and building as a team also i like working on big projects
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1360706782,1360705218][/DOUBLEPOST]Please go into detail about your ban for hacking.

Z

zrono

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): The first time i got banned was for Force field in January i regret using that and now have uninstalled it i enjoyed that server a lot.
server banned: Project Aries

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):The first time i got banned was for Force field in January i regret using that and now have uninstalled it i enjoyed that server a lot.
server banned: Project Aries

Please go into detail about your ban for hacking.