• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zomnbo's Application

Zombo

Dirt
In-game name: Zomnbo
Location & Age: Virginia, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): ArgleKargle
Reason you should be accepted: I am a polite, friendly player. My intentions are to play with my friend ArgleKargle and perhaps some others who might also be joining us through his referral. I have reviewed the server rules.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Arglekargle is a frequent player and a good friend of mine. He speaks highly of the server and has enjoyed his time here.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I might if I enjoy my time on the server. I simply have not voted because I have not played on the server yet.
Additional Info: I am not much of a builder, but I enjoy interacting with other players in both PvP and cooperative activity.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
hcreviewing.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1351073592,1351073291][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft! Check your PMs.