• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zelkova's Re-Herald App

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: LordZelkova | 19
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Video Editing & Recording (Fancy new Editor & Recording setup)
6. Please select one team to apply for:
Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I would like to start making How To's on the basics of the HC server, as well as completely re-do the videos for the Getting Started Guide.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My old work is still on my YouTube channel, and all links to it are good, but they do not represent my current standard. I have improved my Video editing abilities and my audio recording capabilities.
I have already made 2 videos for the Wiki, that I plan to redo regardless of status. I can also hop on to record Events when those happen.
@Trazil
This is a thing now.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: minimike96 | 19
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 Years
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Video Editing & Recording (Fancy new Editor & Recording setup)
6. Please select one team to apply for:
Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I would like to start making How To's on the basics of the HC server, as well as completely re-do the videos for the Getting Started Guide.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My old work is still on my YouTube channel, and all links to it are good, but they do not represent my current standard. I have improved my Video editing abilities and my audio recording capabilities.
I have already made 2 videos for the Wiki, that I plan to redo regardless of status. I can also hop on to record Events when those happen.
@Trazil
This is a thing now.

Done

@Trazil