• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zelkova's Adventure App

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: minimike96
2. Position applying for: Coding & Bosses
3. Age|Timezone: 19/EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 3 Years

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: For starters I know how to make the mythic mobs. I messed around with the stuff a while back, and recently had Devoted show me pretty much everything about them. I have a lot of time where I cannot be in game, but could be writing the mobs up, or just making new ideas for mobs and their skills. I still spend a lot of time derping around with the stuff (when I'm not working) including concept, config files, and some custom enchants for the mob. I'm a very eager person (I hope everyone's figured that out by now) and really just like helping.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Not sure. Here's a list:
Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 3
Skyrim
The entire .hack// series (My name comes from it)
Dungeon & Dragons

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, unless I'm working (Didn't know about the ones we have now as I never could see them. Will be attending when I can).

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:This app is a thing.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
With a new map, I assume more bosses are going to want to be added over its lifespan. So Bump.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Bumparino. No idea if Adventure is even looking for people ATM but what the heck.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'll be alive again soon.
Figure it'd be a good time to bump some apps.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Me and devo spent some time doing some Mythics. Would like to bump again specifically for those.