• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zelda LttP texpak finished.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
For those who are interested, I finished my Zelda: Link to the Past texture pack.

I had a few people on herocraft helping me test it the past week, and others showed interest in it, so here's a link to it. Vote it up if you like it please.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/zelda-link-to-the-past/

you can also click on the picture in my signature to see my entire collection of minecraft projects.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
im a huuuuge zelda fan and link to the past is my fave one i really like the textures do u plan to keep working on it?

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey Dago, any chance of getting the art file (kz.png) enlarged to 1024x1024x24bit? I would love to port that into my Misa pack

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
yes I plan to keep working on it, and by enlarged, do you mean just taking what's there and enlarging the whole damned thing, or enlarge it and get bigger scenes in it?

either way, upload me a kz.png of the size you're after so I can see exactly what it needs and I'll work on it at some point soon.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
DagothAgahnim said:
do you mean just taking what's there and enlarging the whole damned thing
Yup thats exactly what I'm after, I've tried it as a simple resize but the picture turns out grainy. However the notion of bigger scenes is appealing.

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
thats the generated thumbnail if you click on it, should open in a new window with it at 1024x1024, works for me in FF

link just incase: http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/attachment.php?aid=103

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll work on making larger scenes versions too, I like the idea of catering to the larger texpaks on some areas.