• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal Noble Plots / Shops - for sale soon

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Found a method to grant these - looks like it'll be possible to grant using the setpriority method (since its now fixed)

Look forward to buying some prime real estate/shops.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Can we reserve Noble plots? There are some beautiful mountains up on the outskirts of the Zeal ring that I admire. would love to build there, but I'm sure there are set areas you are setting out plots for.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I would Like to purchase a noble plot!

I would also like to purchase a Corner TOWER for a redstone and food shop.

(do you need any help setting this up, I spend most of my time in Zeal now purchasing goods for the rail project.)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I would Like to purchase a noble plot!

I would also like to purchase a Corner TOWER for a redstone and food shop.

(do you need any help setting this up, I spend most of my time in Zeal now purchasing goods for the rail project.)
I second this. Ironpass wants a tower and is willing to pay top dollar. I'm also interested in a noble plot.

@Airbus101 we can be neighbors!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yeah, on top of costing a lot of Coin, how much will it cost to rent them out?

:S

Thats gonna be a lot of cash! :(

Im not that rich.. :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Really curious about price/tax here. By the time I joined the server in the sanctum-age, there wasn't enough time for me to even consider getting the money or putting the work into a noble plot for Sanctum.