• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

You ever had those days..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Where you fucking felt like typing your exact thoughts out and fuck what the fuck everyone fucking else fucking thinks? Like seriously, fuck him, fuck her. I don't give a flying fuck. I love to curse and it's a part of my being. I have a verbal tourettes syndrome but in my head. In person I don't fucking curse but in my thoughts every other word is derogatory or obscene. I just feel like god damn exploding sometimes. I cant even fuckin stand being professional some times and I wanna tell people to fuck off!! Half the time I feel like I have some sort of fucked up mental illness that acts as a barrier for me that I gotta climb every time I make a decision on how to handle some random god damn fucking problem. Like the other day I found out this guy needed his internet installed and LITERALLY 5 mins after that the guy is knocking on my fuckin' door telling me to come over there and do some shit for him. Mother fucker, I had shit planned already. I was supposed to help this other guy with his computer for the next 3 hours, we had already left the other day to fucking get parts for it. He just brought in his PSU cable since it was a special piece of shit for his piece of shit PSU. You know? Like what the fuck dude -- right? RIGHT? so then I tell him I'm busy and I'm sick so I'm not in the mood for it right now, maybe after I'm done helping this guy, mother fucker starts waving his cash around like I'm a god damn slave to it. Really pisses me off, I already hate the economy and hate money and hate the whole fucking system because it's not Time IN = Time OUT so it's always imba and unfair. It's not based on knowledge because everyone's not all fucking smart asses. I could continue ranting but god damn like just the fact he pulled that shit on me pissed me off I about hit him right in his fat fucking face. The dude's a fat ass sombitch and twice as obese as I'd ever let myself fucking get. Mother fucker's dating some grandma for the past 5 years that's like 73 and he's fucking 19 or some shit. Dude's got issues 'aight?

At least he ain't got mine I guess. Whatever, he's gettin' that g'ma poon nanny. Y'all have a good day now, I just needed to vent my fucking day.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
No, I never have those days. If I get angry, i'll get brush it off, mostly. I usually try to fix my problem (if any) rather than get worked up about it.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Oh I do too. Sometimes your brush just breaks itself, for whatever reason. The problems I have aren't fixable.

MajorasMask you responded before I could finish the post/editing it! re-read it lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1365322281,1365321175][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh my god, I just wrote like three pages that just got lost because of DDOS. FMLLLLLL

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I know how you feel - there are days at work when one person just makes me sooo mad I just want to punch everyone in sight and walk out. When it happens in the morning it ruins the whole day and I'm a bastard all day then. Really makes me mad when it happens -- usually on my drive home (30-40 min) I calm down and have a decent evening. Sometimes I'm able to have a good evening other times I come home and the internet is out or some other stupid little thing you can't control and I go right back to being an asshole -- god I hate those days.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There's medicine for those kind of feelings.. but I don't believe in substance.
As you grow older, you'll balance out.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I don't believe as u grow older u will get over it, instead u will see it as a normal thing.
As a kid, i think u should calm down
Tell him kindly to go away cause u have some things to do which is more important( even if it is not)
Then help him fix later when u have time

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't believe as u grow older u will get over it, instead u will see it as a normal thing.
As a kid, i think u should calm down
Tell him kindly to go away cause u have some things to do which is more important( even if it is not)
Then help him fix later when u have time
xexorian should have punched him.[DOUBLEPOST=1365511711,1365511226][/DOUBLEPOST]What a bitch comes to your house right after he calls. I can see why you are angry. :mad:

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I can see why he is angry, too. But no one has the right to punch him, nor has the right to annoy the other.
But as u grow, that is what I think, u will get used to being annoyed and will take it normally.
So I suggest xexo to calm down and talk to him politely.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Consider work back schedules for clients/projects - make them realistic/achievable.
There's a line, if some dude wants to bump it there's rush charges for that shit.
It's not a full proof answer ofc, but it'll help and put more money in your pocket.

It's true, as time goes on you'll balance out; you'll gain more perspective, you might develop coping mechanisms if applicable.

Two questions you can ask yourself that might help.
1. Is this the hill you want to die on?
2. In 100 years, will this really matter?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I sometimes feel anger when people on /pol/ and /int/ claim that some random slav country is germanic. Happens all the goddamn time ._.

Other then that, not really.