• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yeelowsnow's Banker Application

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
1. Minecraft IGN: yeelowsnow

2. Position applying for: Banker

3. Age|Timezone: I am currently 18 years old and live in California (PST)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearing two months on Herocraft. I know this may sound like a short time to many others, but in this time, I have started my own hamlet (almost enough coin for a town!), gotten my name recognizable on the IRC and have even helped get farmer updates rolling(I think :p)

5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I believe that I would make a good banker due to a multitude of reasons.
-First of all, irl I am a computer science major and as such am currently enrolled in high level mathematics courses. This includes calculus, trig and all that other extremely fun stuff. While I'm not exactly sure that DHX work will require knowing the inverse sine of a contrapositive, I do know that I can handle whatever math is thrown my way on the server.
-Secondly, I am online a good amount each day, especially when I don't have classes. This means that I am available to help at dhx quite a bit. If I am accepted as a banker, I plan on being available asap when a player calls for my services. I have witnessed first hand how frustrating it can be to have to wait hours for a banker to come buy your gold. I hope to fix this problem.
-Thirdly, I am active on the HC IRC and ingame. I may not be a famous player or even one of the most well known, but I a definitely not an obscure player. I like to stay visible and hope to gain more reputation by helping out at DHX
-Finally, I am a strong believer in economic power. My town is based on getting a strong economy, and I myself have chosen to master the crafter classes before attempting to master offensive classes. I think that as a banker, I would be able to see how towns are growing and how the gold of HC is being distributed. I plan on making charts and graphs detailing the expenditure and rate at which towns grow using gold and similar figures.

Are you exceptional at math?: As explained above, I am well versed in mathematics. To add to that, I was an honors student throughout highschool, and as such I took high level math courses for 4 years before entering college.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am an avid computer-system builder and I have built multiple gaming rigs for myself and friends. I like to think of systems building as a hobby, but in reality it is actually something that I would like to pursue as a career. I currently work as a cashier/packer at KFC. Luckily my boss saw a good work ethic and great people skills in me, so I am currently being trained as a supervisor! I go to college 5 days a week and in addition, I also work a 34 hour week at KFC. The rest of the time I am either playing HC, lurking the HC forums/IRC or playing League. I love my league of legends.

Anyways, I apologize for this enormous wall of text.. but sadly there is no TL;DR. Gotta read it all :p
Thanks for the time it took you to read this. I look forward to seeing you online, be it in game, on the forums, or on the IRC.​
HappyBuilding!