• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yay! More Questions!

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
I know that there was some discussion on this so I'm not sure if this is in effect and the wiki is wrong or if it was just simply a conversation but is the miner's chestshop limits limited to only gold and iron ores and ingots? If not, I will be converting this thread into a suggestion thread.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Miners should have anything that is an ore, ingot, or comes from mining. By should I mean they currently should be able to.
(If not I believe it's a config error as there was a thread about not being able to sell lapis or something)

*Edit: I hate mobile. I just saw all the spelling mistake XD

Last edited:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Off the top of my head, they should also be able to sell redstone and coal (plus other things). If there is anything you feel a miner should be able to sell that it currently is not able to, just let the admins know and we'll fix it.