• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
I just got "banned" i belive and when i login it says "Spam / racism" wtf? did i do? was it that chat in my town chat? Lmao they did same to me i dont know why i should be the one being banned.. can someone *cough* staff *cough* tell me whats going on and fix this shit? ima miss DoD

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hence why I said, make a ban appeal. Bringing something like this into general will cause a flame war.
This. Anything about you being banned should go into the Ban Appeals. For the reason, say what it said, and then in the Your Story, explain what you know.

@Kainzo - May as well lock this sooner rather than later.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
This. Anything about you being banned should go into the Ban Appeals. For the reason, say what it said, and then in the Your Story, explain what you know.

@Kainzo - May as well lock this sooner rather than later.
Yeah sorry about posting here i didnt know i was banned -_- this is bull shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.