• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki Team App: Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: leftovers5 / 16
2. Position applying for: Wiki Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 11 months! (Whitelisted October 28, 2011)
4. Timezone: EST.
5. Why you want to join: I would like to join the Wiki Team because it's often found to be outdated, I would love to be able to have the opportunity to fix that. I've been getting involved with it recently, adding information for the towns Oblivion and Verstad, as well as adding entirely new descriptions to the crafter specs such as Enchanter, Farmer, Merchant, Scribe, and Smith and updating Miner and Mason (don't worry, Pyromancer and Runeblade are on my list, Druid needs some updating for Mystic as well!).
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd love an outlet to help Herocraft grow and develop, and I believe this would be a very good one to do so in! @WitchOnaRampage moreso inspired me to get involved with the wiki when she made me realized how previously incompetent I was with it, and how badly it needed updating! Now I'd love to get a-fixing. Writing is my favorite aspect of my forté and I'd love to bring it to Herocraft.

Thanks for reading!​
-Left​