• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why Smoke HeroCrack in the Morning? Events, thats why.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Spawn Giant Slime on BaBomba's Head.png
^The biggest slime I have seen on server stomping on BaBomba's head.

Today's Morning Spawn Invasion was comprised largely of waves of Skeletons riding bats and slimes, bouncing or fluttering around raining arrows on everyone. Another terrifying sight was several Generals of the evil horde arriving at the battlefield one at a time, all of them extremely large, see above.

Witches came along at the worst times to poison and keep players from eating to survive, prompting some clever farmers to quickly spawn cows and share the love with the buckets of milk.

Cave Spider Hordes were the most deadly enemy of the invasion, and at one time 4 people fell to a single overwhelming wave.

The Invasion of Spawn was narrowly defeated due to the low number of Defenders (>10), some of whom were LostSouls. I shudder to think what would have happened if we were out in the wild, facing veteran members of the horde instead of these advance scouts!

So come one, come all! Fight for Glory with Strength and Honor. Soon we will bring the fight to them, and claim Haven as our own.

Spawn Event Aftermath.png

^Afterwards, Alator was kind enough to feed his mighty defenders.

IF ANYONE HAS A SCREENY OF THE GIANT WITH THE GHAST HEAD, I WANT.

@Heralds Ftw

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The flames of battle still scar the land. A constant reminder of what has taken place.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Crap if my new laptop charger came in the mail yesterday i would have been on first thing this morning.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
6r6lg7.png

@Dsawemd