• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why aren't I whitelisted yet?

arknei

Wood
I'll be honest. I'm angry. I've waited a few days to be white listed. On my application they said I was accepted. I got a message saying I was accepted. My friend, who had to redo his application 3 times was accepted. I was accepted BEFORE he was. So why is it a few days later, I'm not whitelisted on the server yet, but he is? It'd be nice if I could play with my friend, but since I can't interact with the environment like he can, I don't see how I can do much of anything.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
It's possible the proctor who accepted you either misspelled your name while whitelisting you or forgot to whitelist you altogether. I'll tag the appropriate people in this thread.

@Angyles
@Bonafideb3ast

EDIT
After reviewing your application, it seems that your IGN is different than the name you signed up for on the forums. My guess is that the proctor whitelisted 'aelix' instead of 'arknei.'

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Proctors are people and even the best people occasionally derp :D

I'm sorry for you having to have waited so long.

Also I'll attempt to beat davros' tags by doing this @Brutalacerate