• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whoever is killing off my villagers through the walls of my personal region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
in Shrine...I would appreciate it if you stop.

Whether it is legal or not, it is as cowardly and low as ganking new players in Ruins.

Furthermore, it's not the good for diplomatic relationships in the event that this is an act of aggression from one of the other two Hamlets in Shrine, and I can imagine it isn't from one of the two, as @askmax and @irishman of Sparta and us at Ravenhold/Alpine are allies.

@Iseradore If this an act of Mith, I would like you to please come speak with me to discuss what has invoked you to take such aggressive actions toward Alpine. You have verbally threatened to kill my villagers in the past and swore that you (and I extend that to your townfolk) would not do such a thing. We spoke of integrity and truthfulness; I wish to make sure that those values are actually important to you and that your words are not fraught with falsities.

Thanks.

-yav

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4

Whether it is legal or not, it is as cowardly and low as ganking new players in Ruins.

Furthermore, it's not the good for diplomatic relationships in the event that this is an act of aggression from one of the other two Hamlets in Shrine, and I can imagine it isn't from one of the two, as @askmax and @irishman of Sparta and us at Ravenhold/Alpine are allies.

@Iseradore If this an act of Mith, I would like you to please come speak with me to discuss what has invoked you to take such aggressive actions toward Alpine. You have verbally threatened to kill my villagers in the past and swore that you (and I extend that to your townfolk) would not do such a thing. We spoke of integrity and truthfulness; I wish to make sure that those values are actually important to you and that your words are not fraught with falsities.

Thanks.

-yav
Welcome

To

The

Internet

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Maybe they killed themselves rather than allow you to subjugate them to a life of imprisonment and servitude...

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6

Thanks.

-yav
Two things, one we did talk about integrity and truthfulness, and then you turned me in for something behind my back and got me banned with no message or nod to me at all. Two, i didn't threaten to do so, i told you that you should move them inwards as they were able to be hit with despair for sure. I will gladly come kill them if you'd like, but perhaps in the future a personal message would be better than calling me out in a public post for something i didn't do. I have very little time to care about the game right now and most of my members are pursuing other interests until macro mods comes back up.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I got you banned, eh? Huh.

It is my responsibility as a member of this community to report exploits. It is YOUR choice as to whether you utilize that exploit or not. No, Iseradore, you got yourself banned.

I spoke in confidence when I reported the exploit and did not reveal your name until you threatened me with killing my villagers (which, regardless of what you say, you did), and then proceeded to follow through (or had one of your townmembers do it in your stead), in addition to making a couple thousand souls off of me in Haven by selling me the emeralds you exploited. It wasn't until I was told to reveal your name that I did. If you have a problem with that, talk to the Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.