• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

F

Fwire

My name is Fwire and I already tried to get whitelisted a few days ago. When my brother was setting the account he picked the wrong month . I was born in March not June . Sry to bother u but could u at least tell me if you r not gonna whitelist me. I would be really happy if u would whitelist me cuz this is best server i found.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
My name is Fwire and I already tried to get whitelisted a few days ago. When my brother was setting the account he picked the wrong month . I was born in March not June . Sry to bother u but could u at least tell me if you r not gonna whitelist me. I would be really happy if u would whitelist me cuz this is best server i found.
Reveiwing~~~~~ :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application Accepted :D Have a great time! PM me if you have any issues or questions