• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
1. In-game name: Airbus101
2. Location and Age: USA, 39 (yes, I'm old...)
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: I started play 2 weeks ago this is my first application
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I'm an adult with a professional attitude I'd love to see this game with more than just me in it. I've been building a huge castle and farm but its just me on my server so I'm bored.
6. Additional info: I'm a newer player but have read and played alot, I'm on call for work most of the time so I have hrs and hrs of free time just sitting waiting to be called into work which I spend chopping and digging and building on my personal tiny server world.
7. Special Key: {<I>}

(note I was reading some of the other applications and I already use teamspeak for some of my other games very glad you all use it!)

elroy72

TNT
Congratulations!
You have been accepted into Herocraft: The Multiverse.
Server IP = Herocraft.zapto.org:1284 using the 1.1_02 client
Teamspeak IP = Herocraft.zapto.org // PW = dhrocks port = 9987
Donation tiers are available for bank security and colored names, etc. Donations are NOT required but will help the server with upgrades.
Read all the welcome signs before building anything.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
glad to see hes really a team player from the start.

I'll note it on his profile, to track his deed.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Lol, I've done it! I've found the Great and Almighty Airbus' whitelist application! I feel so accomplished :)

Status
Not open for further replies.