• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist Application] xKimichi ^.^

In-Game Name: xKimichi
Location & Age: California in US, 15 years old.
Previous Bans: None
Referral's: Adephz & qlible
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the server rules and your server has the theme of a freedom type of MMORPG in my opinion. I've played MMORPG's for about 5 years so far, but when I got involved with the new sandbox sensation, Minecraft, I always wondered where that MMORPG server was going to come out xD. Since then, I've been looking on servers such as TCT, AntiquityCraft, etc. I love to build villages because the feeling of having others with you is a bit more fun than being alone. I've learned that once i finished making my last village in single player. (Sorry!! I didn't take pictures at the time >.<!)
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: Well, I was skyping with Adephz and qlible then they mentioned this server. I wondered how it would turn out if I played and here I am :D
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: I believe so, there was something that told me to vote at the registration page haha xD.
Special Key:{HCx7} Greatly sorry that I forgot that portion >__<!!
Additional Info:

I was a moderator on AnitiquityCraft one month ago, but I did quite nothing. There was nothing to do, because the server had been dying the day I first joined.. Right now they separated into rebel servers which the original is Tekkit and the other is hosted by the rebels. My own personality is a joyful childish person who likes to keep everyone happy. To be honest, I find myself to annoy others, but either way I always would try my best to be as helpful as possible.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing
Great application! Congratulations, you've been accepted please check your inbox for a pm from me!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the server rules and your server has the theme of a freedom type of MMORPG in my opinion. I've played MMORPG's for about 5 years so far, but when I got involved with the new sandbox sensation, Minecraft, I always wondered where that MMORPG server was going to come out xD. Since then, I've been looking on servers such as TCT, AntiquityCraft, etc. I love to build villages because the feeling of having others with you is a bit more fun than being alone. I've learned that once i finished making my last village in single player. (Sorry!! I didn't take pictures at the time >.<!)
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: Well, I was skyping with Adephz and qlible then they mentioned this server. I wondered how it would turn out if I played and here I am :D
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: I believe so, there was something that told me to vote at the registration page haha xD.
Additional Info:
I was a moderator on AnitiquityCraft one month ago, but I did quite nothing. There was nothing to do, because the server had been dying the day I first joined.. Right now they separated into rebel servers which the original is Tekkit and the other is hosted by the rebels. My own personality is a joyful childish person who likes to keep everyone happy. To be honest, I find myself to annoy others, but either way I always would try my best to be as helpful as possible.

The application is not complete, so I do need you to go back and copy our entire format please. Thanks!

I am having the whitelist permissions removed in the interm. As soon as you have sorted the application in the proper format, we can re-add you. =)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The special key is not correct. Your permissions were removed once again. Please post the key again, and I will review it. Thanks! Do not forget to post in the thread so I know it was corrected, I could not possibly know otherwise =)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special Key:{HCx7} Greatly sorry that I forgot that portion >__<!!
Additional Info:

Special Key: {HCx8} ??? :C

So you have it two different ways, which one?