• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist application] Tobykrab1

Tobykrab1

Dirt
In-game name: Tobykrab1
Location & Age: Australia, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Licksterboy, Captain_kace, xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx, buyingname and armyman229 Reason you should be accepted: I've played quite a large heroes server and I really enjoyed it.. but as there is way too much hackers I think it is time to move on. I've read the rules, no hacking, no spamming. I would love to play a server with less hackers, spammers ect.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, the people listed in my referrals told me to join this amazing server as we were all sick of idiotic kids and hackers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I've been playing minecraft is beta, and I would tell a few school mates to hop on and apply.

Special key is HCt9
Thanks.

-toby

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: Tobykrab1
Location & Age: Australia, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Licksterboy, Captain_kace, xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx, buyingname and armyman229 Reason you should be accepted: I've played quite a large heroes server and I really enjoyed it.. but as there is way too much hackers I think it is time to move on. I've read the rules, no hacking, no spamming. I would love to play a server with less hackers, spammers ect.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, the people listed in my referrals told me to join this amazing server as we were all sick of idiotic kids and hackers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I've been playing minecraft is beta, and I would tell a few school mates to hop on and apply.
Thanks.
-toby
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356054002,1356053735][/DOUBLEPOST]Care to explain this? Tobykrab1

Tobykrab1

Dirt
Thanks, edited.[DOUBLEPOST=1356821839,1356751317][/DOUBLEPOST]If there is anything else I need to add, just ask me.
I'll be on it asap.[DOUBLEPOST=1357179040][/DOUBLEPOST]Could I get some feed back?

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Ah, sorry. I was doing things for the day :)

Application Accepted. Welcome Aboard.

I will whitelist you in-game later today, as I am at school right now.