• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist Application] awesomealex2

1)Minecraft In-game name: awesomealex2
2)Location & Age: Australia, 13
3)Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4)Referral(s): FadedAura
5)How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend, FadedAura told me about this server and about its unique plugins such as heros, I have been on one server before with heros and I really enjoyed it. I am also looking forward to playing Mob Arena and joining a town. Hopefully I can join the one that FadedAura is in. I also saw it on minestatus a few times.
6)Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have :)
7)Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
8)Reason you should be accepted: I want to join this server so I can play with my friends and make some new ones. I want to experience this server because of its RPG and Hardcore approach to multiplayer. I am a non-hacker and I am very experienced, I have played minecraft since around 1.2. I am also familiar with PvP tactics, farm design and I am a decent builder (not as good as FadedAura). I would also be helpful (where possible) and friendly to people in chat
9)Additional Info: I come from a very popular Aussie PvP server which I have been playing for over a year. I have learned in my time on this server the true ways of PvPing. I can mine and farm a lot but prefer to PvP with my friends. I am able to corner my enemies so that my allies and me can easily defeat them. I know many PvP strategies.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted
Do /ch tour for help from our amazing guides! Welcome to Herocraft!