• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay i dont completely understand whats wrong with my whitelist app. @Angyles

The issue is you have a ban on your account on April 22, 2012 for abusing a mod. That ban causes me some concern. I wanted a clear and honest answer, you fail to give us one.

As it stands now, you are not going to be whitelisted because of the recent ban.

Okay my honest anaswer was that i killed him over and over again and he just was so mad that he told an admin and the admin banned me.And i also had a recent ban just yesterday. it was becuase of "hacking". Witch i wasent hacking i just had a potion of swiftness and they banned me for having a speed hack @Angyles

@Angyles Okay so im am not getting banned on any other server (at least trying) Okay im gonna kinda restart and My VERY VERY recent ban was on a server named vindicraft (play.vindicraft.com) Okay so i found a bunch of diamond blocks in a chest at spawn and my friend shadowsheep9 and i hid it in pur faction chest of greatness so an admin checked it and he assumed xray and duping so we got banned. Witch was not fair because we did not dupe and we dont know how to hack besides me but i dont hack anymore because its gay and unfair.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Why are you tagging Gala on this application when it is being handled by me already? You are not supposed to tag staff on applications. Just because I did not respond the second you posted does not mean I am not handling it. @Tamedcreeper

You have been asked numerous times about your bans, you refused to answer. Why should we allow you on this server?

It has taken you almost 10 days to become honest about your bans, and TWO people had to question you on it. Getting a clear answer from you seems to be like pulling teeth.

I am going to deny your application. The recent bans cause me some concern. You are welcome to try and reapply AFTER a few months of a clear history.

Good luck on another server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles Please understand that i am being completely honest with you and i really want to be whitelisted

And it has taken me almost 10 days to get the answer from you, and now your friend is giving me contradictory stories as well. I cannot trust anything either of you state at this point. The application is denied. Good luck on another server and please feel free to reapply in a few months.

Okay when i gave u an anaswer i get banned on another server its not that im not giving a straight anaser its just there are too many updated awaswers to the question and some banes i did not even know about

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay when i gave u an anaswer i get banned on another server its not that im not giving a straight anaser its just there are too many updated awaswers to the question and some banes i did not even know about

Then you seem to have a history when it comes to bans, since they seem to happen so frequently. That is not the type of player we really want on our server. The issues is closed. Good luck on another server.

Okay i dont think you understand, were giving all the info. Just take the time and listen. We were banned. We were banned for false reasons. We were banned by admins who jump to conclusions. We did not hack/dupe. We got the diamonds from a unlocked chest at spawn. We got banned. That is the whole story now dont even say "Were not giving you a staight anaswer" or "Not hearing all the story".Because i gave u all the info we have. @Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The issue is closed, you are denied. I am not going to continue this debate with you. You claim they are false reasons, you seem to have a few bans that were "Not your fault". Your bans are recent, TOO recent for me to feel comfortable whitelisting you. I am closing this thread and again please feel free to reapply in a FEW months. Do not create any new threads until that time.

Application denied

Status
Not open for further replies.