• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

which prof shpuld i choooooooose

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I am a caster I hvnt mastered crafter yet but I wanna ask which prof is more beneficial to caster
I am hoping to be a smith or a farmer or a merchant
can anyone list out the pros and cons of these and make suggestions to what I should choose
thx alot finish reading this post too

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Thx for the one who post bad spelling
i will need to tell u that I am from Hong Kong And my mother language isn't English
so can u point out the spelling mistake that I made so I could edit it[DOUBLEPOST=1356533159,1356533086][/DOUBLEPOST]The should is an mistake due to my fast typing sorry

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
i will need to tell u that I am from Hong Kong And my mother language isn't English
so can u point out the spelling mistake that I made so I could edit it[DOUBLEPOST=1356533159,1356533086][/DOUBLEPOST]The should is an mistake due to my fast typing sorry
Check http://hc.to/wiki to see which Profession best matches your style of play.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
YES WE HAVE A GUY FROM HONG KWONG!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't worry too much about it, everyone knows that someone is not from USA/Englans or got problems whit english.

A good tips would be to use full stop and capitalize the first letters in the sentences.
Also, try to avoid using internet expressions instead of real english.
Don't take this up bad, just trying to answer you in a constructive way.

As said above, don't worry too much about it, I'm not from an english speaking country either, and got tons of gramatical/spelling errors.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I wouldn't recommend smith. Armor for casters is usually more leather, so farmer would be the choice over smith.

You also said merchant, so it's clear you are not just looking for armor/food for pvp. Metchant is great for making money, and Banker will soon be in, they can make money too!

Be sure to check out mason and engineer if you have any interest in building.

Every profession is useful in game and can make decent money, good luck!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I wouldn't recommend smith. Armor for casters is usually more leather, so farmer would be the choice over smith.

You also said merchant, so it's clear you are not just looking for armor/food for pvp. Metchant is great for making money, and Banker will soon be in, they can make money too!

Be sure to check out mason and engineer if you have any interest in building.

Every profession is useful in game and can make decent money, good luck!
I would also suggest enchanter because you can enchant stuff and then sell it directly to people for a LOT more than it's initial worth (before enchanting). You could also sell enchanting services.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
But can enchanter choose the enchantment they want
or it is just random?
And since someone just said about banker .
What is it about?