• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Weekly Poll #5

Which Mob Arena is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Surprised?

Unfortunately, I still need to discuss with Kainzo on how we are going to get the poll added to the side of the main page.

We want to know which is your favorite Mob Arena? Pretty simple and basic. If you don't know, you should probably go out and try them all. They're loads of fun. :)

Last weeks poll:
Weekly Poll #4

And sorry for this poll being a little later. I don't have to wake up at 5am anymore. :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I've only been to 3 of them. But the ones I have been to, Temple has the best architecture.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Never been to Collosus... But from what I've seen, Haunted House is pretty damn sexy.

Jungle is meh, Temple in close second, Sewer's design is good but not amazing :p IMO.

Now to find Collosus..

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I love the way colossus looks, but for gameplay I prefer jungle. Jungle has so many cool options of where to stand and how to approach it rather than "all corners are the same, pick one and hump it"

Status
Not open for further replies.