• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Web Team App: iGavinnn

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: iGavinnn / 19
2. Position applying for: Designer
3. What's your favorite color?: I am into graphic design I do not tend to have a favorite color I just use the color that makes something look the best. If I have to choose I would say I tend to use more RED.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Hawaiian Standard Time or UTC/GMT -10 hours
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): This is a link to my Photobucket with a few examples of my work if you would like more please feel free to ask and I will see if I can pull some of my other work. First Photobucket Link this is another photobucket account from 2009 that shows a lot of my work: Second Photobucket Link I also run and manage a forum right now for a gaming community. This community is not Minecraft based and will not interfer with my work that I will do for you. With your permission I would like to post the link to the site here so that work can be seen as well. But as of now since it is a gaming site I want to ensure you are okay with me posting it. I talked to Angyles and since it is not Minecraft Server based I got the go ahead on it so Here is the URL
6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am very good with graphic and web design. My favorite parts and most experienced parts are organization, skin making, and HTML/CSS. I am rusty on my CSS but I am learning again rather quickly.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: First I would like to ensure you that I am no longer a Lead Admin on any Minecraft server. These graphics a pretty old but not older than a year (excluding the second photobucket link). I have been into graphic and web design for 4 years now and have self taught myself everything. I am starting college this year and actually majoring in these fields. If you do bring me onto the team I can ensure you that I will give you 110% of my capabilities and dedicate any time necessary to ensuring the success of the site/server. I am very detailed and organized with my work I actually have OCD with coding and the way forums look so I ensure you things will be optimal. Please if there is any further information you need do not hesitate to ask.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: iGavinnn / 19
2. Position applying for: Designer
3. What's your favorite color?: I am into graphic design I do not tend to have a favorite color I just use the color that makes something look the best. If I have to choose I would say I tend to use more RED.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Hawaiian Standard Time or UTC/GMT -10 hours
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): This is a link to my Photobucket with a few examples of my work if you would like more please feel free to ask and I will see if I can pull some of my other work. First Photobucket Link this is another photobucket account from 2009 that shows a lot of my work: Second Photobucket Link I also run and manage a forum right now for a gaming community. This community is not Minecraft based and will not interfer with my work that I will do for you. With your permission I would like to post the link to the site here so that work can be seen as well. But as of now since it is a gaming site I want to ensure you are okay with me posting it. I talked to Angyles and since it is not Minecraft Server based I got the go ahead on it so Here is the URL
6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am very good with graphic and web design. My favorite parts and most experienced parts are organization, skin making, and HTML/CSS. I am rusty on my CSS but I am learning again rather quickly.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: First I would like to ensure you that I am no longer a Lead Admin on any Minecraft server. These graphics a pretty old but not older than a year (excluding the second photobucket link). I have been into graphic and web design for 4 years now and have self taught myself everything. I am starting college this year and actually majoring in these fields. If you do bring me onto the team I can ensure you that I will give you 110% of my capabilities and dedicate any time necessary to ensuring the success of the site/server. I am very detailed and organized with my work I actually have OCD with coding and the way forums look so I ensure you things will be optimal. Please if there is any further information you need do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for dropping an app :)

I do like the work you have done so far. I'm looking for some more graphics and site work done - so maybe we'll have some changes coming soon? ;)

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks for dropping an app :)

I do like the work you have done so far. I'm looking for some more graphics and site work done - so maybe we'll have some changes coming soon? ;)

Is there anything specific you are looking to have done? I would like to make an example of something you are looking for so if you could let me know I would appreciate it!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is there anything specific you are looking to have done? I would like to make an example of something you are looking for so if you could let me know I would appreciate it!
Sorry - things got really busy and I sometimes find myself lost for time.
I'm wanting a new front page, one that can maximize our SEO and hopefully hook/integrate with Xenforo for some cross-posting, but thats not a requirement.

More on the PHP / jscript side, we may want to have multiple server lists going at once on that front page.
The look and feel is very important.

I'm also wanting to re-design/re-layout the forums so we can have more visible "other servers" that we host instead of just RPG.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry - things got really busy and I sometimes find myself lost for time.
I'm wanting a new front page, one that can maximize our SEO and hopefully hook/integrate with Xenforo for some cross-posting, but thats not a requirement.

More on the PHP / jscript side, we may want to have multiple server lists going at once on that front page.
The look and feel is very important.

I'm also wanting to re-design/re-layout the forums so we can have more visible "other servers" that we host instead of just RPG.

Alright it is currently 5am so I will be looking into this throughout the week and let you know what I come up with. Possibly grab you in TS if you get some free time and go over some stuff.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Sounds good :)

Kainzo Could you provide me some information about these other servers? I will work on the forum layout first because to me that is the most important thing I can see right now. I believe other servers no one has a clue about and that is just no good. Do you think the same or is there something else you rather make a priority?

If I use the user code does it leave you a notification?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo Could you provide me some information about these other servers? I will work on the forum layout first because to me that is the most important thing I can see right now. I believe other servers no one has a clue about and that is just no good. Do you think the same or is there something else you rather make a priority?

If I use the user code does it leave you a notification?
hmm, I didnt get one until now... Send me a pm and we'll get the ball rolling on this - I have to head to sleep now though.