• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

We Emberhollow and Mineris would like to declare war on O.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It looks like Resist is victorious once again.

All kidding aside, in my opinion towns should literally organize "wars" and "battles" instead of the unorganized skirmishes/raids we see today. Preferably on a flattened out field or something.
A force of OS people fighting against an equal force of freeps in a flat field? Now that's something I'd like to see.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That's the problem. There really isn't much reason to do so. Neither side would gain anything. I don't even think PVP is fun lol

PvP is way more fun than raiding or looting. Everyone have the resources they need this far out into the map (Atleast amongst the veterans, not meaning 1 year whitelist veterans but Bastion veterans who have played for a long time on Bastion)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
PvP is way more fun than raiding or looting. Everyone have the resources they need this far out into the map (Atleast amongst the veterans, not meaning 1 year whitelist veterans but Bastion veterans who have played for a long time on Bastion)

I'm sure some people like PVP. That's why so many complaints roll in when stuff changes. It's not for me and I am not alone :p

Why is this thread still open BTW? OS and FC haven't fought in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.