• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Videos of the tournament (All vids are up!)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey everyone!

Here are the videos I took of the tournament. The first one was taken before I got teleported into the skybox.

I haven't finished uploading them all but will keep at it tomorrow, here's the first seven rounds:

DISCLAIMER: If you don't like my commentary, you know where the mute button is.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC2620C58682DE2B1

Round 1 - Pineapple Express vs Power Rangers

Round 2 - Crayola Strike Force vs Last Minute

Round 3 - Los Bandidos vs The Academy (featuring the Academy teamspeak channel!)

Round 4 - Power Rangers vs New Guys

Round 5 - Tree Creepers vs Exodus

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Round 6 - LumberJackoffs vs Crayola Strike Force

Round 7 - Los Bandidos vs Kainzo

Round 8 - Power Rangers vs Tree Creepers

Round 9 - Los Bandidos vs Crayola Strike Force

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My voice ruined it all ;-; What's the name of your recording program? I could use it for tutorials etc.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Great videos, I hadn't seen most of the matches, the viewing port from the prep area was tiny and crowded. It was cool to watch my homies from Erebos fight.

The commentary was quite amusing for the TC v Exodus video. I heard something along the lines of "shit, wizards", when I started megabolting. There was this one spot when I suddenly stopped moving, which real-time was incredibly fucking scary. I'd accidentally opened my minimap preferences and gone like... 3 clicks into it. I started spamming ESC to try and get back to the fight, then I almost exited the server. Then I started bolting more shit.

Bring me mai finals!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I haven't even started on putting together the clips i have. So many important tests upcoming on school :'(