• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Useless Potions

teddytazer

Soulsand
This is about Poison and Strength potions.. Poison potions are op for sure, combined with my death magic they've been helping me kill most any class due to the fact that until they expire, they will bring u down to 1/2 a heart. I remember being a DK and having a potion bring me down to round 10% I drank health pot that returned me to full and watch the poison take me down to 1/2 a heart. So basically 1 item would do bout 200 damage. This needs a fix, and then the strength potions. I have seen them made, made them myself, what they do.. absolutly nothing or do they add extra damage. What I'd like to see is either these potions are fixed or removed so u cant make them period. Don't park a sexy car in my drive way, give me the keys and tell me there is no gas in it, no fun. ;)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Thread is slightly more than 50% about the OPness of poison potions. Thread title is misleading.

Diffuse agrees with 95% of post except the part where teddy says death magic because Diffuse doesn't think there is such a thing. Diffuse is wondering why he is using third person.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Aetosion agrees with the assertion that Poison II (1:30) potions are way OP. Aetosion also does not see the point of Strength pots. Aetosion would like to tell Teddy that Strength pots are intended to boost melee damage. What Aetosion thinks potions are good for are Slowness, Swiftness, and Healing. Aetosion is talking in third person because he thinks his name is cool, and likes to see it multiple times in a post.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We will be reworking this and the damage scale. It should put the potions in line (if they are doing a set amount instead of a % of health)