• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Upcoming tax's idea..

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
By now im guessing most of you know about the tax's for towns and donor regions,
Heres my idea to maybe even it up a little.

-Towns pay tax's weekly : If that town fails to pay that weeks payment then they have another 3 days to pay it back but with an addition of 35% of the tax to put people off paying last minute of the extra 3days.
If it is not payed then the people within the town should be messaged saying there region will be removed in 24hours, so they can remove there things to give the active members a chance to get there things and the inactive members to lose there things then it keeps the raiders happy and the old town members happy.

-Donor regions pay tax's monthly : I dont think donor regions should be free from tax for ever because it doesn't add much fear into losing your items and having to hide and look after you things but I also dont think it is fair that someone who has paid real life money to help the server along with the payment to get the region should be paying tax's on it weekly, if it was that the tax's was payed monthly and for the same amount as it would of been for weekly if not with an added 10c/30c then that will still make people look after there region as keep inactive ones out. If the tax's are not payed then the user will lose access to the region untill they pay the tax instead of the region being removed and having it had to be remade which is annoying for users and admins who have to make something they already did again.

Anyway this is just rough ideas of the what could be done with the tax's to keep more if not most the people happy, I would love to hear what everyone thinks of it.