• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Unnamed] Evil [9]

micdoodle8

Legacy Supporter 5
[Unnamed] EVIL [9]
Current Members:​
micdoodle8​
iTzDeXy​
Trioni​
Vahala​
SlurpDurp​
alphaslime​
revilo247​
Ostadar​
StevenTyler696​
Description:​
As of right now we are a small group of online friends that have met on other servers and have decided to team up and have some fun. We don't intend on showing mercy to any player outside our guild and do not wish to form alliances unless you can offer us something or otherwise prove yourself. We aim to have a small group of raiders while another group stays behind to collect resources and other necessities.​
Join the brigade:​
At the moment, we aren't accepting players through any means until we get our base fully functional and set up. I will update this post when this changes. The requirements will be more strict than other guilds because we are looking for only the most skilled and well-equipped players.​
Headquarters:​
Underground, beneath a thick layer of snow and ice.​
Objectives:​
1. Become a group of players smaller than most guilds, but more skilled in combat​
2. Build a sufficient stronghold to suit our needs​
I will be working on this post, adding information when more is decided.​

micdoodle8

Legacy Supporter 5
I apologize for the name, I had heard it before and thought it would be a good name.. until I looked it up.