• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Track improvements

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Can we add in an extra piece of information to track where it shows the world that the person you're tracking resides in at the time of the track?
Whether this be added to the current track or added in as an additional skill like Improved track. Since we're slowly adding in more worlds I feel we need to add in a way to keep track of people better otherwise it will become almost impossible to keep track of people.

teddytazer

Soulsand
yeah ive noticed before track doesnt tell u whether or not they are in nether or plain world. with the addition of 3rd world it would be nice for rangers. cause it will get confusing quick.

Joka10

Soulsand
I think that if you are tracking a person in another world, the range of coordinates that you recieve should be different. Currently you get it in like a 25 block radius of the person. It should be like 50 if tracking them in a different world. This way, it would be a little more balanced. I have seen people complain about how Track is OP (I disagree, myself), but I think that those complaints might have some bearing if you were able to track a person in another world just as easily as the one you were in. Just a thought, though.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think they should not even be able to track someone in a diffrent world. they rangers not Interdimensional Trackers.
Or maybe they are :O

But on a more serious note finding someone when more and more worlds get added in will become almost impossible without something like this. I'm not saying it should be exactly like this but it is a general idea of being able to find out what world someone is in. Whether it be by adding something into track or giving Rangers a new skill at a higher level that has a longer cooldown or we give another skill or a magic based class that just tells you what world a player is. My view is we need some way of finding out a players world in some way.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Clairvoyance

teddytazer

Soulsand
Ranger says "wait one sec why I access my Iphone and connect to my tracking satellite... there he is 50 meters below ground on the other side of the world."